Blues Music Magazineis published four times a year. January, April, July, and October.
ATTENTION NEW SUBSCRIBERS:Please allow 8 to 12 weeks for your first issue to arrive. Blues Music Magazine is published four times a year. Thank you for becoming a member!!
ATTENTION RENEWAL MEMBERS:Please use the email address associated with your current account. If you use a different email address the system will create a new account and you may receive double copies.
If you need to change your email address please click the image below and submit the web form.
1. WhatS That I Smell: Georgia Tom/Hannah May
2. Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat: Hannah May
3. Gas Man Blues: Mae Glover/John Byrd
4. Banana in Your Fruit Basket: Bo Carter
5. SheS Got Jordan River in Her Hips: R.T. Hanen
6. Terrible Operation Blues: Georgia Tom/Jane Lucas
7. The Best Jockey in Town: Lonnie Johnson
8. Bed Spring Poker: Mississippi Sheiks
9. How You Want It Done: Big Bill Broonzy
10. Lollypop: Hunter & Jenkins
11. DonT Give My Lard Away: James Stump Johnson
12. In Here with Your Heavy Stuff: Isabel Sykes
13. Southern Can Mama: Blind Willie McTell
14. My Butcher Man: Memphis Minnie
15. Dresser with the Drawers: Carl Rafferty
16. (WhoS Gonna Do Your) Sweet Jelly Roll: Whistling Rufus
17. She Showed It All: Napoleon Fletcher
18. Pipe Layin Blues: St Louis Jimmy
19. Steady Grindin Blues: Dorothy Baker
20. Bed Springs Blues: Jimmie Gordon
21. I Let My Daddy Do That: Hattie Hart
22. MouseS Ear Blues: Cliff Carlisle
23. Mashing That Thing: Bo Carter
24. Jockey Man Blues: Memphis Minnie
25. Pig Meat Papa: Leadbelly
PLEASE ADD TO THE CART BELOW AND CHECKOUT
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL MUSIC? SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING BLUES MUSIC AND BLUES MUSICIANS.